My Morning Routine
早上先去廟裡拜拜、許願,再散步去吃早餐,用最簡單的英文說說我的晨間日常。
I wake up early every morning.
我每天早上都很早起床。
First, I go to the temple near my home.
我先去家附近的廟裡。
I make a wish and pray for peace.
我許願,並祈求平安。
I pray that my relationship goes well.
我祈求感情順利。
I also pray that my work goes well.
我也祈求事業順利。
After that, I take a walk to a breakfast shop.
之後,我散步去一家早餐店。
I always order the same things.
我總是點一樣的東西。
I order two eggs and some fried radish cake.
我點兩顆蛋和蘿蔔糕。
I also get a cup of hot soy milk with no sugar.
我還會來一杯無糖熱豆漿。
I eat slowly and look at my phone.
我慢慢吃,一邊滑手機。
When I finish, I walk home.
吃完後,我走路回家。
On the way, I pass an elementary school.
路上,我會經過一間國小。
The other breakfast shops are busy and loud.
其他早餐店都很熱鬧、很吵。
Sometimes the sun is very strong.
有時候太陽很大。
Summer in my city is quite hot.
我住的城市,夏天滿熱的。
But I really like my quiet morning walk.
但我很喜歡這段安靜的晨間散步。
單字表
| 單字 | 詞性 | 音標 | 中文意思 | 發音 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| wake up | phr. | /weɪk ʌp/ | 起床、醒來 | |
| temple | n. | /ˈtɛmpəl/ | 廟、寺廟 | |
| make a wish | phr. | /meɪk ə wɪʃ/ | 許願 | |
| pray | v. | /preɪ/ | 祈禱、祈求 | |
| peace | n. | /pis/ | 平安、和平 | |
| relationship | n. | /rɪˈleɪʃənˌʃɪp/ | (感情)關係 | |
| go well | phr. | /goʊ wɛl/ | 順利、進展良好 | |
| take a walk | phr. | /teɪk ə wɔk/ | 散步 | |
| order | v. | /ˈɔrdər/ | 點(餐) | |
| radish cake | n. | /ˈrædɪʃ keɪk/ | 蘿蔔糕 | |
| soy milk | n. | /sɔɪ mɪlk/ | 豆漿 | |
| slowly | adv. | /ˈsloʊli/ | 慢慢地 | |
| pass | v. | /pæs/ | 經過 | |
| elementary school | n. | /ˌɛləˈmɛntəri skul/ | 國小、小學 | |
| busy | adj. | /ˈbɪzi/ | 熱鬧的、忙碌的 | |
| strong | adj. | /strɔŋ/ | (陽光)強烈的 | |
| quiet | adj. | /ˈkwaɪət/ | 安靜的 |
實用提示
- 「go well」很好用:My work goes well.(工作順利)、How did it go?(結果怎麼樣?)。
- 點餐時,「I order... / I'll have... / I'd like...」都可以;口語中最常說 I'll have two eggs.。
- 「take a walk」是散步,也可以說 go for a walk;walk home 則是「走路回家」。
- 描述天氣:The sun is strong.(太陽很大)、It's quite hot in summer.(夏天滿熱的)。