At the Doctor's
感冒看醫生:怎麼描述症狀、聽懂醫囑,看診必備的英文對話。
Mia had a bad cold, so she went to see a doctor.
米亞感冒得很嚴重,所以去看醫生。
"Good morning. What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.
「早安,請問哪裡不舒服?」醫生問。
"I have a headache and a sore throat," Mia said.
「我頭痛,而且喉嚨痛,」米亞說。
"How long have you felt this way?" the doctor asked.
「這樣多久了?」醫生問。
"For about three days," she answered.
「大概三天了,」她回答。
"Do you have a fever?" he asked.
「有發燒嗎?」他問。
"Yes, a little. And I feel very tired," Mia said.
「有一點。而且我覺得很累,」米亞說。
The doctor checked her throat and listened to her breathing.
醫生檢查了她的喉嚨,也聽了她的呼吸。
"You have a common cold. Nothing serious," he said.
「你是一般的感冒,沒什麼大礙,」他說。
"What should I do?" Mia asked.
「那我該怎麼辦?」米亞問。
"Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water," the doctor said.
「多休息,多喝水,」醫生說。
"I'll also give you some medicine for the fever."
「我也會開一些退燒的藥給你。」
"Take one pill after each meal," he added.
「每餐飯後吃一顆,」他補充。
"Thank you, doctor," Mia said.
「謝謝醫生,」米亞說。
"Feel better soon. Come back if it gets worse," he said.
「早日康復。如果更嚴重就再回來,」他說。
單字表
| 單字 | 詞性 | 音標 | 中文意思 | 發音 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| cold | n. | /koʊld/ | 感冒 | |
| headache | n. | /ˈhɛdˌek/ | 頭痛 | |
| sore throat | n. | /sɔr θroʊt/ | 喉嚨痛 | |
| fever | n. | /ˈfivər/ | 發燒 | |
| tired | adj. | /taɪrd/ | 疲累的 | |
| check | v. | /tʃɛk/ | 檢查 | |
| throat | n. | /θroʊt/ | 喉嚨 | |
| breathing | n. | /ˈbriðɪŋ/ | 呼吸 | |
| common cold | n. | /ˈkɑmən koʊld/ | 一般感冒 | |
| serious | adj. | /ˈsɪriəs/ | 嚴重的 | |
| rest | n. | /rɛst/ | 休息 | |
| medicine | n. | /ˈmɛdɪsɪn/ | 藥 | |
| pill | n. | /pɪl/ | 藥丸 | |
| meal | n. | /mil/ | 一餐 | |
| feel better | phr. | /fil ˈbɛtər/ | 好轉、康復 |
實用提示
- 「What seems to be the problem?」是醫生問診時很常用的開場(哪裡不舒服?)。
- 描述症狀用「I have a + 症狀」:I have a headache / a fever / a sore throat。
- 「How long have you felt this way?」用現在完成式問「持續多久」,回答用 for + 一段時間。
- 醫囑常見說法:「Get plenty of rest.」(多休息)、「Take one pill after each meal.」(每餐飯後一顆)。