生活 · 日常會話
B1中級

🏦 Opening a Bank Account

在銀行開戶

在新城市開銀行帳戶:辦戶、填表、辦金融卡的實用對話(中級)。

🎧 發音優先播放真人錄音;若尚無錄音,會自動改用系統語音。

課文

語速

David wanted to open a bank account in his new city.

大衛想在他的新城市開一個銀行帳戶。

"Good afternoon. How can I help you?" the clerk asked.

「午安,有什麼能為您服務的嗎?」行員問。

"I'd like to open a savings account, please," David said.

「我想開一個儲蓄帳戶,」大衛說。

"Sure. Do you have any identification with you?" she asked.

「好的,您有帶證件嗎?」她問。

"Yes, here is my passport and my address," David said.

「有的,這是我的護照和地址,」大衛說。

"Great. Please fill out this form," the clerk said.

「很好,請填一下這張表格,」行員說。

"Is there a fee to open the account?" David asked.

「開戶要收費嗎?」大衛問。

"No, opening the account is free," she said.

「不用,開戶是免費的,」她說。

"But you need to keep at least 100 dollars in it."

「不過帳戶裡至少要留 100 元。」

"That's fine," David said.

「沒問題,」大衛說。

"Would you like a debit card as well?" the clerk asked.

「您也需要一張金融卡嗎?」行員問。

"Yes, please. How long will it take to arrive?" he asked.

「好的,麻煩你。卡片多久會寄到?」他問。

"About one week. We'll mail it to your address," she said.

「大約一週。我們會寄到您的地址,」她說。

"You can use online banking right away, though."

「不過網路銀行您現在就可以用了。」

"Perfect. Thank you for your help," David said.

「太好了,謝謝你的幫忙,」大衛說。

單字表

單字詞性音標中文意思發音
bank account n. /bæŋk əˈkaʊnt/ 銀行帳戶
savings account n. /ˈsevɪŋz əˈkaʊnt/ 儲蓄帳戶
clerk n. /klɜrk/ 行員、櫃員
identification n. /aɪˌdɛntəfəˈkeʃən/ 身分證件
passport n. /ˈpæspɔrt/ 護照
fill out phr. /fɪl aʊt/ 填寫
form n. /fɔrm/ 表格
fee n. /fi/ 費用
free adj. /fri/ 免費的
at least phr. /æt list/ 至少
debit card n. /ˈdɛbɪt kɑrd/ 金融卡
arrive v. /əˈraɪv/ 抵達、寄到
mail v. /mel/ 郵寄
online banking n. /ˈɑnˌlaɪn ˈbæŋkɪŋ/ 網路銀行
right away phr. /raɪt əˈwe/ 馬上、立刻

實用提示

  • 「I'd like to open a savings account.」是辦事時禮貌表達需求的萬用句型(I'd like to + 原形)。
  • 「Is there a fee?」(要收費嗎?)、「How long will it take?」(要多久?)辦手續時超實用。
  • 「fill out a form」=填表格;out 不能省略。
  • 「right away」=立刻、馬上,是很道地的口語,等於 immediately。