Dinner Date and Looking Back
一頓晚餐,回顧整趟旅程,也學會餐廳點餐與請服務生推薦的英語。
On our last night, my girlfriend and I decided to have a nice dinner together.
在最後一個晚上,我和女朋友決定一起享用一頓美好的晚餐。
We found a cozy restaurant near our hotel, the same street where we bought the scarf and the necklace yesterday.
我們在飯店附近找到一間溫馨的餐廳,就在昨天我們買圍巾和項鍊的那條街上。
"Good evening. Do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked.
「晚安,請問有訂位嗎?」服務生問。
"No, we don't. Do you have a table for two?" I asked.
「沒有,我們沒有訂位。請問有兩人桌嗎?」我問。
"Yes, please follow me," the waiter said.
「有的,請跟我來,」服務生說。
We sat down, and the waiter gave us the menu.
我們坐下後,服務生給了我們菜單。
"What would you like to drink?" he asked.
「請問想喝點什麼?」他問。
"I'll have a glass of red wine," I said.
「我要一杯紅酒,」我說。
"And a lemonade for me, please," my girlfriend said.
「那我要一杯檸檬水,」女朋友說。
"Do you have any recommendations?" my girlfriend asked.
「你們有什麼推薦嗎?」女朋友問。
"Our grilled fish is very popular tonight," the waiter said.
「我們今晚的烤魚很受歡迎,」服務生說。
"That sounds good. We'll have two, please," I said.
「聽起來不錯,我們要兩份,」我說。
While waiting for the food, my girlfriend said, "This trip was amazing."
在等待餐點的時候,女朋友說:「這趟旅行太棒了。」
"We took a taxi, a subway, and even got lost once, but it was all fun."
「我們搭了計程車、地鐵,甚至還迷路了一次,但都很有趣。」
"I agree. My favorite part was the art museum," I said.
「我同意。我最喜歡的部分是美術館,」我說。
"What about you?"
「你呢?」
"I loved the shopping street the most," she said, smiling.
「我最喜歡購物那條街,」她微笑著說。
"Speaking of which, what was in that little bag you bought?"
「說到這個,你買的那個小袋子裡是什麼?」
I took out the necklace and gave it to her.
我拿出項鍊,交給她。
"This is for you. Happy anniversary," I said.
「這是給你的。周年紀念日快樂,」我說。
"It's beautiful! Thank you so much," she said, her eyes full of joy.
「好美!非常謝謝你,」她說,眼裡充滿了喜悅。
The food arrived, and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, talking about all the memories from this trip.
餐點送來了,我們一起享用了一頓美好的晚餐,聊著這趟旅行的所有回憶。
"Next time, let's visit the beach," my girlfriend said.
「下次,我們去海邊吧,」女朋友說。
"Deal," I said, smiling. "This was a perfect trip, just like being with you."
「一言為定,」我微笑著說。「這是一趟完美的旅行,就像和你在一起一樣。」
單字表
| 單字 | 詞性 | 音標 | 中文意思 | 發音 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| cozy | adj. | /ˈkoʊzi/ | 溫馨的、舒適的 | |
| waiter | n. | /ˈweɪtər/ | 服務生 | |
| reservation | n. | /ˌrɛzərˈveɪʃən/ | 訂位、預訂 | |
| table for two | n. | /ˈteɪbəl fɔr tu/ | 兩人桌 | |
| menu | n. | /ˈmɛnju/ | 菜單 | |
| red wine | n. | /rɛd waɪn/ | 紅酒 | |
| lemonade | n. | /ˌlɛməˈneɪd/ | 檸檬水 | |
| recommendation | n. | /ˌrɛkəmɛnˈdeɪʃən/ | 推薦 | |
| grilled | adj. | /grɪld/ | 烤的 | |
| get lost | v. | /gɛt lɔst/ | 迷路 | |
| favorite | adj. | /ˈfeɪvərɪt/ | 最喜歡的 | |
| speaking of which | phr. | /ˈspikɪŋ ʌv wɪtʃ/ | 說到這個 | |
| anniversary | n. | /ˌænəˈvɜrsəri/ | 周年紀念日 | |
| joy | n. | /dʒɔɪ/ | 喜悅 | |
| memory | n. | /ˈmɛməri/ | 回憶 | |
| beach | n. | /bitʃ/ | 海灘 | |
| deal | n./interj. | /dil/ | 成交、一言為定 | |
| perfect | adj. | /ˈpɜrfɪkt/ | 完美的 |
實用提示
- 「Do you have a table for two?」是進餐廳沒有訂位時最實用的問句。
- 「Do you have any recommendations?」是點餐時很自然又實用的句子。
- 「I'll have...」是點餐、點飲料時最常用的句型,比 I want 更自然。
- 本篇串連了整個系列:呼應第4篇買的圍巾與項鍊、第3篇的迷路經驗、第2篇的飯店,完整回顧五篇故事的旅程。