Asking for a Day Off
跟主管請假:怎麼禮貌開口、交代好工作——職場請假的簡單對話(初級)。
Tom needed to take a day off next Friday.
湯姆下週五需要請一天假。
He went to talk to his manager, Lisa.
他去找他的主管麗莎談。
"Excuse me, Lisa. Do you have a minute?" Tom asked.
「不好意思,麗莎,你現在有空嗎?」湯姆問。
"Sure, Tom. What's up?" Lisa said.
「當然,湯姆,怎麼了?」麗莎說。
"I'd like to take next Friday off," he said.
「我想請下週五一天假,」他說。
"Is everything okay?" she asked.
「一切都還好嗎?」她問。
"Yes, I just have a family event," Tom said.
「還好,只是有個家庭活動,」湯姆說。
"That's fine. Please finish your report before you leave," Lisa said.
「沒問題。請在休假前把報告完成,」麗莎說。
"Of course. I'll send it on Thursday," Tom said.
「當然。我會在星期四寄出去,」湯姆說。
"Great. Don't forget to fill out the leave form," she added.
「很好。別忘了填請假單,」她補充。
"I'll do it right now," Tom said.
「我現在就去填,」湯姆說。
"Thanks, Lisa. I really appreciate it," he said.
「謝謝你,麗莎,我真的很感謝,」他說。
"No problem. Enjoy your day off," Lisa said.
「不客氣,好好享受你的假期,」麗莎說。
單字表
| 單字 | 詞性 | 音標 | 中文意思 | 發音 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| day off | n. | /de ɔf/ | 休假日 | |
| take off | phr. | /tek ɔf/ | 請假、休假 | |
| manager | n. | /ˈmænɪdʒər/ | 主管、經理 | |
| have a minute | phr. | /hæv ə ˈmɪnɪt/ | 有空、有一分鐘 | |
| What's up? | phr. | /wʌts ʌp/ | 怎麼了? | |
| family event | n. | /ˈfæməli ɪˈvɛnt/ | 家庭活動 | |
| report | n. | /rɪˈpɔrt/ | 報告 | |
| leave | v. | /liv/ | 離開、休假 | |
| leave form | n. | /liv fɔrm/ | 請假單 | |
| fill out | phr. | /fɪl aʊt/ | 填寫 | |
| right now | phr. | /raɪt naʊ/ | 現在、立刻 | |
| appreciate | v. | /əˈpriʃiˌet/ | 感謝、感激 | |
| enjoy | v. | /ɪnˈdʒɔɪ/ | 享受 |
實用提示
- 「Do you have a minute?」是找人談事前很禮貌的開場(你有空嗎?)。
- 請假句型:「I'd like to take + 時間 + off.」例如 take next Friday off / take two days off。
- 「I really appreciate it.」(我真的很感謝)比 thank you 更能表達誠意,職場很好用。
- 請假時主動說明會如何交接(finish the report、send it on Thursday)能留下負責任的印象。