At the Airport and Check-In
從機場報到、安檢到飯店入住,走一遍旅行第一天的必備對話。
We finished packing our suitcases last night, so this morning we were ready to go.
我們昨晚已經打包好行李箱,所以今天早上準備出發。
My girlfriend and I took a taxi to the airport.
我和女朋友搭計程車到機場。
"Can I see your passports and tickets, please?"
「可以看一下您的護照和機票嗎?」
"Here you are," I said.
「在這裡,」我說。
"We also have two suitcases to check in."
「我們還有兩件行李要托運。」
"No problem. Please put them on the scale," the staff said.
「沒問題。請把行李放在磅秤上,」工作人員說。
"Do you have a window seat or aisle seat preference?"
「您想要靠窗還是靠走道的座位?」
"I'd like a window seat," my girlfriend said.
「我想要靠窗的座位,」女朋友說。
"And an aisle seat for me, please," I said.
「那我要靠走道的座位,」我說。
After check-in, we walked to the security gate.
報到後,我們走到安檢門。
"Please take out your laptop and put your bags on the tray," the officer said.
「請拿出您的筆電,並把包包放在托盤上,」安檢人員說。
We waited at the gate for one hour, then boarded the plane.
我們在登機門等了一個小時,接著登機。
The flight was smooth, and we landed in the evening.
飛行過程很平穩,我們在傍晚降落。
"Welcome! Do you have a reservation?"
「歡迎!請問有訂房嗎?」
"Yes, under my girlfriend's name," I said.
「有的,是用我女朋友的名字訂的,」我說。
"Great, here is your room key. Breakfast is from seven to ten."
「好的,這是您的房卡。早餐時間是七點到十點。」
Our room was on the fifth floor.
我們的房間在五樓。
It had a big window with a beautiful city view.
有一扇大窗戶,可以看到美麗的城市景色。
"This is even nicer than I expected," my girlfriend said happily.
「這比我想像的還要好,」女朋友開心地說。
We put our suitcases down and started to unpack.
我們放下行李箱,開始整理東西。
It had been a long day, but we were excited for the days ahead.
雖然是漫長的一天,但我們對接下來的日子感到很興奮。
單字表
| 單字 | 詞性 | 音標 | 中文意思 | 發音 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| check-in counter | n. | /tʃɛk-ɪn ˈkaʊntər/ | 報到櫃檯 | |
| passport | n. | /ˈpæspɔrt/ | 護照 | |
| ticket | n. | /ˈtɪkɪt/ | 機票 | |
| check in | v. | /tʃɛk ɪn/ | 托運(行李);辦理登記 | |
| scale | n. | /skeɪl/ | 磅秤 | |
| window seat | n. | /ˈwɪndoʊ sit/ | 靠窗座位 | |
| aisle seat | n. | /aɪl sit/ | 靠走道座位 | |
| security gate | n. | /sɪˈkjʊrɪti geɪt/ | 安檢門 | |
| laptop | n. | /ˈlæptɑp/ | 筆記型電腦 | |
| tray | n. | /treɪ/ | 托盤 | |
| board | v. | /bɔrd/ | 登機 | |
| flight | n. | /flaɪt/ | 航班;飛行 | |
| smooth | adj. | /smuð/ | 平穩的 | |
| land | v. | /lænd/ | 降落 | |
| receptionist | n. | /rɪˈsɛpʃənɪst/ | 櫃檯接待人員 | |
| reservation | n. | /ˌrɛzərˈveɪʃən/ | 預訂 | |
| room key | n. | /rum ki/ | 房卡 | |
| view | n. | /vju/ | 景色 | |
| unpack | v. | /ʌnˈpæk/ | 打開行李、整理東西 | |
| expect | v. | /ɪkˈspɛkt/ | 期待、預期 |
實用提示
- 「Can I see your... please?」是機場、飯店等需要出示證件時常見的說法。
- 「I'd like...」是禮貌表達需求的萬用句型,比直接說 I want 更客氣。
- 「Do you have a reservation?」是入住飯店時第一句常聽到的話。
- 本篇延續上一篇「行李打包」的情境,開頭呼應了打包完成後出發的畫面。